Golden Times

The Student News Site of Fleming Island High School

Golden Times

Golden Times

Spring Fest on Fleming Island!

Come join the festivities

Spring Fest is an exciting event happening on Saturday, April 28,  1-6 pm, and is located at the Town Hall Event Center. 

Spring Fest is more than just an event; it is a vibrant celebration of community, spirit, and togetherness. This amazing festival will be located on Fleming Island showcasing vendors, businesses, and talented people! The mission of this festival is to strengthen the bonds within the community by highlighting local vendors, businesses, and talented artists. You are invited to enjoy this festival for free! The festival is made possible by the support of our local businesses—stay tuned to discover who these incredible sponsors are very soon!

Consider this your official invitation, coming straight from the Golden Times Newspaper: Join us for a thrilling day filled with door prizes, live music, and games—all at no cost. While you’re enjoying the festivities, be sure to bring your wallet, because our vendors are ready to surprise you with their fantastic products. Moreover, for just $5, you can purchase a game card, allowing you to participate in our Last Man Standing game. (The card covers the cost of all games!) Should you win the aforementioned Last Man Standing game, you’ll walk away with a $100 prize! Be a part of something special—a community-driven, FREE event, fueled by the support of our local businesses. We can’t contain our excitement about bringing this unique and enjoyable experience to our Fleming Island residents and friends. Mark your calendars, and join us for a day of laughter, connection, entertainment, and friendly competition. See you there!

If you’re feeling particuarly generous, and would like to volunteer for the event, we’d love to have you!

Volunteer information below:

If you would like to help at Spring Fest for a few hours in exchange for volunteer hours here is the Google Form link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13lhGGC0aH_2rxWdwZ7QEN0dKzCwtNWvHlLc8jxie1UM/edit    Volunteers will help with set up, games, welcoming guests, and more.  Volunteers will also have a chance to win 100 dollars without being required to pay a $5 game entry fee if they wish to participate.