Golden Times

The Student News Site of Fleming Island High School

Golden Times

Golden Times

The 2nd Annual APSC Stress Relief Fair – Come Check It Out!

APSC Stress Relief Fair – Monday, April 1st

It’s that time of the year again; testing season. Our hard work is about to be tested in these coming months and naturally, many of us feel stressed. What if I told you that AP Student Council can help? It’s the APSC Stress Relief Fair! The APSC Stress Relief Fair is one of AP Student Council’s biggest events of the year. APSC has worked diligently to bring the students of Fleming Island High School a fun and stress-free event. If you were a fan of the APSC Fall Festival this year, then you should come check out this fair.

All students are welcome!

The event will include various booths, including art, music, stress-ball making, hydration, yoga, gardening, and much more, not to mention FREE PIZZA! Each booth has a specific technique for managing stress. The purpose of this fair is to find something that works for you! Take home a little souvenir, socialize, and learn something new, it’s truly a one-of-a-kind event.

The event will be held Monday, April 1st in the school courtyard right after school (1:45 PM). Invite your friends and teachers! Hope to see you there. 🙂