Golden Times

The Student News Site of Fleming Island High School

Golden Times

Golden Times

~ Fool Me Once ~

Netflix.com
Netflix.com

~TV Show/Movie Recommendation~

Fool Me Once

2024 –15+  – 8 episodes -Drama

Ex-Army Ex-Army captain Maya Stern, is a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter-in-law, an aunt, and a very dedicated woman, there are many words to describe her. She has to get through everything going on in her life while taking care of her 2-year-old daughter, Lily, on her own. From unintentionally killing innocent people at work, to the murder of her sister, and her husband.

After seeing her husband on the nanny cam in her daughter’s room not so long after returning from his funeral, she is put in a frantic state for the rest of the show. With no one she tells believing her, they all think that she is just behaving irrationally due to all the trauma she’s been through. With no one to trust, she has to get to the bottom of what’s happening, which is nothing to be expected. Most of the people she knew, were not who they seemed to be.

Fool Me Once ending explained | Was Joe really alive? | Radio TimesI just recently watched this series and was surprisingly caught off guard. This show has the most plot twists that I’ve ever seen in any kind of series, or movie. As the story goes on, everything that you’ve originally believed to be true is challenged. This series isn’t that long and has its own way of keeping you focused.

Everyone in this show does have a British accent so it adds a special spark to it. This show has a lot of twists and turns to it, and has plot twists that you would never expect. Dive into this story with an open mind and delve into the series that is “Fool Me Once”.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhC8AG8cwcc