Golden Times

The Student News Site of Fleming Island High School

Golden Times

Golden Times

“Fall Festival, come one, come all!” says AP Student Council.

APSC Fall Festival, Thursday, Oct. 26th.

Leaves are falling, pumpkin spice is stirring, and students are laboring; fall is back, and it’s time for a herd of community events, all pining for your attendance. Despite the plethora of options for how to spend your fall this year, a certain community of academics has your best bet.

Thursday October 26, from 6 to 8pm at the Fleming Island bus loop, the AP Student Council, a club operating with the intent of building comradery and companionship among AP Students, is holding its second annual fall festival!

The fall festival is open to any and all individuals, however elementary and middle school students are especially welcome! The fall festival will be home to a myriad of activity booths, ranging from arts and crafts like face painting, mask making, and bracelet sharing, all the way to pumpkin tossing, our very own photo booth, and a costume contest! (prizes included)

If you’re looking for a fun event this fall to spend with your family and friends, and wouldn’t mind supporting a group of students looking to fund some post-exam, stress relieving fun, then the AP Student Council would be thrilled to have you, and many others, in attendance.